Khantoke Dinner Chiang Mai
Experience Lanna dining with "Khantoke" or "Toke", a round rattan tray, serving various kinds of authentic northern Thai dishes and national Thai food. As you enjoy the tasty food, you will be entertained by spectacular and fabulous classical dances from northern Thailand and from around the nation.
Duration : 18.30 – 21.30 hrs. (Evening Tour)
: Transfer from the hotel for Khantoke Dinner.
: Relax in an informal atmosphere whilst dining on delicious Northern Thai Cuisine called “Khantoke” signifying a Pedestal Wooden or Rattan Tray used for serving food by Lanna Thai peple. The menu usually consists of "Gaeng Hang Lay" (pork curry cooked with garlic, sliced ginger, peanuts and red chili paste), "Nam Prik Ong" (minced pork cooked with chopped garlic, onion and red chili paste), "Cab Moo" (crispy pork rind), deep fried chicken & banana, stir fried mixed vegetable and fresh & soft boiled vegetable. Among many choices, these dishes are eaten with "Kao Nieow" (sticky rice). Tuck in and eat to your heart’s content.
: During the meal, a Traditional Northern Musical ensemble will play soothing music while charming dancers will entertain you with the Fingernail Dance, Dandle Dance, Sword Dance and Ramwong or Thai Dance. There’s also a selection of Hill Tribes Dances performed by the Akha, Yao, Lisu and Karen tribes rounds up this entertaining evening. At the end of the show if you get the urge, let’s join Ramwong Dance which’s great fun to try!
: Transfer back to the hotel.
*Chicken can be required instead of Pork and Special Menu can also be arranged upon a request for Vegetarian*
End of service
- Transportation : Van
- English speaking Guide
- Meal : Khantoke Dinner
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For children over 9 years old will be charged as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.