Risky Market & Damnoensaduak Floating Market Half Day Tour
This half day joined group tour takes you to visit the two most passionate markets of Thailand - the Maeklong Railway Market with train passing through and the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market with boat ride.
06:00-06:20 - Pick up at the lobby of your hotel if in Bangkok city center (Sukhmvit Soi 1 - 33 / Pratunam / Silom / Sathorn Areas)
07:00 - Departure from Bangkok to Maeklong Railway Market
08:40 - Arrive at the market and wait to see the train passing through. Enjoy photo taking.
09:15 - Continue to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
10:00 - When we arrive at the Floating Market, there is one hour to walk around. After then taking a long tail boat to see the villager's life along the canal.
11:30 - Back to Bangkok
13:30-14:30 - Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to drop at MBK Center (Easy connect to back to the hotel stay by yourself)
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here