Doi Suthep Temple & Meo Hilltribe Village
DOI SUTHEP TEMPLE & MEO HILLTRIBE VILLAGE
08:00 – 13:00 HRS.
Drive on to Phrathat Doi Suthep Temple, This temple was built in 1383. It is located 1,050 meters above sea level. See the marvelous golden pagoda, which is containing the holy relics of Lord Buddha. Enjoy the panoramic view of Chiang Mai City and Ping valley from the summit of Suthep Mountain.
Continue to drive up the slopes of Suthep Mountain to visit a Meo Hill Tribe, “Baan Doi Pui” to observe their simple way of life. They originated in South China and usually live on mountain peaks above 3,000 feet. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made