Krung Thonburi Canal Trip : Explore hidden gems temples – street food – local Thai life
Krung Thonburi is one of the old capital towns of Thailand for 15 years before our King Rama I moved the capital city to Bangkok. This is the reason why Krung Thonburi has many original riverside communities with many old & important temples that have an amazing history hiding and waiting us to explore.
There is a Talad Plu food market that collects various kinds of delicious street food, so this is the “Don’t miss” place that everyone come far away to enjoy and test the original taste of Chinese – Thai dishes.
** This program is private tour. We request minimum 4 persons to arrange this tour.
: Take traditional wooden boat, the symbol of Thonburi Canal, chilling out, watching the way of life of the villagers who stay on Houseboat.
: Take you to visit Wat Ratcha Orasaram, represented as Temple of King Rama III
: Wat Intraram – Worship the ashes of King Taksin the great.
: Test the tasty street food at the famous source of delicious food, Talat Phlu.
: Stop by Phoomjai Garden, sip coffee, eat Thai desserts in the 100-year-old lychee garden, and enjoy the shady atmosphere of nature amidst various trees.
Pick up you from the hotels in Bangkok (Private Group only).
Visit at Wat Ratcha-or-ros, represented as temple of King Rama III, where there are beautiful Buddha images in the standing, sitting and reclining postures.
Take you on a boat at Ratcha-or-ros Temple pier, sail to Wat Pak Nam Pasricharoen. Visit the Royal Monastery of the third class with lots of good stuff
: Pay respect to the statue of Luang Por Sod
: See the beauty of Phra Chedi Kaeo and Wat Pak Nam Museum
: See the grandeur of “Phra Dhammakaya Thep Mongkol”
Take a boat to Talat Phlu Pier. The place to eat delicious food, shop & taste to the fullest.
Serve you the well-known menus of Pad Thai or Khao Moo Daeng with sweet Thai dessert & Chinese dessert.
Take a boat to Wat Intharam pay homage to the ashes of King Taksin.
Take you on a cruise to see the houses along the river and the way of life of the villagers along the canal.
Take a break @ Phoomjai Garden, sip coffee, eat snacks in the 100-year-old lychee garden, enjoy the shady atmosphere
of nature among the trees.
Depart from Phoomjai Garden, transfer by Air-Condition coach back to drop at the hotel in Bangkok.
** Rate per person by private tour (min. 4 paxs).
|Rate Per Person (THB)|
** Please click button “Send Inquiry” to reserve this tour.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Traditional wooden boat cruise along the canal trip
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 4 years or less than 90 cms will be Free of charge
- - For child over 4 years will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here