Thai Elephant Care Center – Half Day Visit
THAI ELEPHANT CARE CENTER - HALF DAY VISIT
08:00 – 12:00 HRS.
Travel to north of Chiang Mai route to MaeSa to the Thai Elephant Care Centre; Spend a day with one of the most important symbols of Thailand's culture, history, and society—the elephant. Learn what the majestic creatures mean to the Thai people as you have the opportunity the feed, bathe, and play with them at the Elephant Care Center.
Upon arriving, get dressed in a traditional mahout outfit worn by trainers and caretakers. Hear about the mission of the centre's owner, who seeks to provide a safe and caring atmosphere for distressed and elderly elephants.
After a brief safety orientation, meet some of the camp's friendliest elderly residents. Learn how to make herb balls with ground grass and then feed the elephants out of your very own hands. Following the feeding, pay a visit to the elephant cemetery, where these intelligent animals instinctively go when they reach a certain age, and where others hold funeral services for their lost loved ones.
Finished all and goodbye your Elephant.
Then transfer back to the hotel, free at leisure.
|Number of Person||Rate Per Person (Thai Baht)|
|2 persons||4,000 baht|
|4 persons||3,300 baht|
|6 persons||3,100 baht|
|8 persons||3,000 baht|
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made