Patara Elephant Farm – One Day Elephant Owner Experience
PATARA ELEPHANT FARM – ONE DAY ELEPHANT OWNER EXPERIENCE
Elephant owner for a day .. makes unforgettable stay!
To know what's an elephant owner would know.
To do what's an elephant owner would do.
Duration 07:30 – 15:30 Hrs.
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Patara Farm.
Briefing on history of domestic elephant in Thailand.
08.30 - 09.00 hrs
Arrive at the farm. Make registration. Get change to our training outfit. Prepare for training.
Training Session : Experience training elephants at Patara Elephant Farm; a beautiful mountain range in Hang Dong Valley. All the elephants here have been rescued from unsuitable working conditions and the proceeds from this trip helps to upkeep and to provide basic daily requisites such as food and shelter.
Owned an elephant for a day! Learn to care with love and ride your elephant bare-back. Discover the great experiences of how to get close to Northern Thai elephants. Trained on how to be an Elephant Owner, also known as ‘Mahout’ and familiarize what they do.
Find out how to hike, track and approach your elephants unchained, in the bushes. Then walk, feed, bath and brush your elephant in the river. Ride on its neck using many different techniques with spoken commands for elephants, before setting off on a long bare-back adventure ride to a temple, village and waterfall where you can swim with your elephant. (All are welcome, including children and those with disabilities)
Bare-back riding session.
Setting of for a long up hill trip to visit waterfall for picnic lunch and refreshing in the water stream with your elephant.
Elephant riding trip back to the farm for evening feed.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Rate : ** To reserve this tour, please click button "Send Inquiry" to us.
- Round trip transportation
- Picnic Lunch
- Drinking Water
- Training outfit
- Photo of activities
- All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- CD. Picture of your training program
- Equipment and training outfits
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
- - Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made