Koh Sichang one day trip
|Group Size||Rate (THB /Pax)|
Koh Sichang is the picturesque island with relaxed atmosphere & lovely beaches in the gulf of Thailand.
It is a heaven of tranquility not far from the hustle and bustle of Pattaya & Bangkok.
Among its draws are the beaches with clear waters, beautiful sunsets and outdoor activities as snorkeling, biking and kayaking. The island’s restaurants always have a steady supply of fresh seafood like crab, squid and prawn.
Koh Sichang’s only town on the North East tip of the island is lined with narrow lanes and small colorful houses. As private cars are not allowed on the island, traffic is very light.
Duration : 07.30 - 18.30
Pick up from hotel in Bangkok or Pattaya - Meet & Greet by the representative
Depart to Sri Racha
Arrive at Koh Loy pier to take a ferry to Koh Sichang.
Take Ferry to Koh Si Chang.
Arrive at Koh Sichang. Take Sagaylap (Tricycle) to visit top of “Asadang Mountain” - Respect" Lord Buddha 's footprint".
Go to “Chao Por Khao Yai shrine”, respect the Chinese shrine on the hill with the panoramic view of the island.
Lead to the Hellfire Pass - located at the back of the island for the best view of Si Chang island.
Lunch will be served at the restaurant.
Visit "Chuthatuth Palace” built by King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) in 1892. During its heyday the Palace boasted 4 mansions, 14 halls and a magnificent pavilion surrounded by ornamental gardens, ponds, walkways and a private beach. The main royal residence (Phratinang Manthatratanarot) was a 3 story high octagonal teakwood mansion which sat by the beach near the Asadang Bridge, one of the magnificent point in Koh Sichang.
Visit the beautiful “Tumpang beach” to spend your time with crystal clear water. Have fun with water sport activities or just sit and relax.
Depart to Koh Sichang Pier.
Take Ferry to back to Koh Loy, Sri Racha - Depart to Bangkok
Arrive your place in Bangkok with happy memory.
If you want to swimming at the beach so please prepare the spared dress & towel & slippers.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 4 years or less than 90 cms will be Free of charge
- - For child over 4 years will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.