Coral Island by Speed boat with Indian Lunch
Imagine coral reefs and endless skies - clear blue waters and white sand beaches - mountainous terrain and rocky outcrops. For these are among the sights of Koh Larn or Coral island, the biggest island off the coast of Pattaya on the gulf of Thailand. The beaches worth visiting are Ta Waen on the northern part of the island, with its long stretch of fine sand.
Pick up from various hotels in Pattaya.
Jump on board a speed boat and cruise to the offshore coral island or locally known as Kho Larn (Coral Island).
During the way will have 2 stops for
1) Parasailing = 500 bht / person
2) Sea Walking = 1200 bht / person.
** The water activities are optional. If you want to play these water sports, please pay extra cost onsite.
Arrive the island. The rest of the day is free for you to simply laze on the sandy beaches or take a dip in the turquoise blue waters. For the more adventurous indulged in water scootering, banana boat or skin diving are the extra choices (pay cost onsite).
Cruise by speed boat back to Pattaya mainland.
Arrive Pattaya Beach. Lead to have Indian lunch at the restaurant.
Transfer back to your hotel in Pattaya.
General Terms and Conditions ;
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
Important Note and Remark ;
- Wear short plants and slippers are suitable. You can also prepare a cloth to change, sunblock lotion and sun glasses.
- Please be on time for pick up as the driver will wait no longer than 10 min. To pick up at your hotel for the 2nd time on the same day upon your request and only if it is still possible, there is a 200 Baht / person charge payable direct to the driver.
- Water Sports such as snorkeling, jet ski, banana boat, and shooting range are available on the island, but optional and not included in the price.
** This tour is specific for Indian Nationality Only
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.