Ayutthaya & Boat Ride with Elephant Shower One Day Trip
Who truly appreciate the history of Thailand, no holiday would be complete without a visit to Ayutthaya. This historic city was the second capital of the Siamese Kingdom having been founded in 1350 and is the UNESCO world heritage site. We lead you to explore the magnificent palace & temples by private car & wooden boat trip which you can touch the elephants while they are playing in the stream.
** This program is private tour. We request minimum 4 persons to arrange this tour.
- Pick up at the lobby of your hotel in Bangkok
- Departure from Bangkok to Ayutthaya Province
- Visit Bang Pa In Summer Palace. It consists of many royal buildings built in many contrasting architectural styles ; predominantly - Thai, Chinese, Italian and Victorian.
- Visit Wat Mahathat, built on the edge of Ayutthaya 's Royal Palace. The temple is famous for the Buddha's head entwined in tree roots and become one of classic photographic images of Thailand.
- Visit Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, you can see it's giant pagodas, built to celebrate the King 's single handed victory on elephant back and the big reclining buddha in the northeast corner of the grounds.
- Lunch at the Thai restaurant with the classic river view.
- Take a wooden boat trip to sightseeing around Ayutthaya Islands & touch the elephants while playing in the stream. Visit Wat Chaiwattanaram by boat - one of most impressive and completed compound royal temple.
- Test Roti Saimai, the typical local dessert tasting.
- Depart from Ayutthaya to Bangkok
- Arrive Bangkok and transfer you to the hotel.
** Rate per person by private tour.
|Rate Per Person (THB)|
: This program is private tour. We request minimum 4 persons to arrange this tour.
: Please click the button "Send the inquiry" to reserve the tour.
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For child over 3 years will be charge as adult rate
- - For child under 3 years will be Free of Charge
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.