Sanctuary of Truth
The Sanctuary of Truth is perhaps the most iconic structure in Pattaya. Intricately carved entirely from teak wood, the awe-inspiring 105-metre-tall hall on the headland to the north of Wongamat Beach is a one-of-a-kind structure in the whole world. Neither temple nor palace, despite looking like a hybrid of both, it was commissioned by a local business tycoon to act as a place of appreciation for philosophy, art, culture and faith, without being tied to a single religion.
- Enjoy Thailand's famous ornate wood temple and trace the origins of Thai wood carving
- Be guided by an expert who will explain the cultural philosophy of the 105 meter tall building
- Take part in other recreational activities such as an elephant ride or river boat ride
- You can opt for add-on activities to complete your experience at The Sanctuary of Truth
- 08:00 am - 17:00 pm, daily
- 11:30 am and 15:30 pm
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For Children with a height below 110 cm are free of charge
- - For Child Ticket: Height between 110-140 cm
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.