Ayutthaya By Road Full Day Tour
A full-day tour to the ancient city of Ayutthaya, The Thai capital for 417 years, is one of Thailand?s major tourist attractions. Many ancient ruins and art works can be seen in a city that was founded in 1350 by King U-Thong when the Thais were forced southwards by northern neighbours. During the period of Ayutthaya being the Thai capital, 33 kings of different dynasties ruled the kingdom until it was sacked by the Burmese in 1767. The area, well conserved as a historical park, has been included in UNESCO’s list of World Heritage since 13 December 1991
Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok in down town area (Sukhumvit Soi 1 - 39 / Pratunam / Silom / Sathorn / Khaosan).
Depart for Ayutthaya by minibus.
Visit the Bang Pa In Summer Palace, it consists of many royal buildings built in many constrasting Architectural styles; predominantly - Thai, Chinese, Italian and Victorian.
See Wat Pananchoeng, this monastery is most revered by the inhabitants of Ayutthaya because of the fact that the principal image was built in AD.1325, it is made of stucco and the pose is that of "sub during evil" which is one of the very special and important poses of Buddha.
Visit Wat Yai Chaimongkon - you can see it's giant Pagodas, built to celebrate the King's single-handed victory on elephant back, in a battle during the time Ayutthaya was the capital of Thailand.
Lunch at a riverside restaurant.
Go to see Wihan Pramongkohn Bophit, a large bronze cast of the Buddha which was originally Enshrined.
Depart from Ayutthaya to Bangkok.
Arrive Bangkok and transfer to drop at MBK Center (easy connect to the hotel you stay by yourself).
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- - For children 3-9 years old will be charged as child rate
- - For Children over 10 year old will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.