Colosseum Show (Deluxe Seat) Pattaya Tour
Show Duration: 75 minutes
A curved cabaret theatre built on almost 17 acres of land inheriting the building style of Aryabhata known as One of the Seven Wonders of the World ‘The Colosseum’ in Italy, Rome, blended with luxurious classic looking interior design and furnishings. The Colosseum Show Pattaya will now be another very important Landmark in the city of Pattaya.
‘Colosseum Show Pattaya’ is another one of the legendary cabaret shows but on a colossal scale. We are the biggest, newest and most modern cabaret show that Pattaya has
to offer. Meet the rare talents and astounding beauty of Thai transgender entertainers in an extravaganza fully equipped with glitzy and glamorous costumes and stylish set designs, top
of the range lighting and sound effects. Colosseum Show is guaranteed to exceed your expectations and provide you with world class entertainment. The theatre has been specially designed to enable the audience to see all of our shows clearly without blocking any view with a capacity of more than 1,100 seats.
The theatre has been specially designed to enable the audience to see all of our shows clearly without blocking any view with a capacity of more than 1,100 seats.
The identity ofthe Colosseum Show Pattaya is best characterized through its creativity and variety of its shows. With a graceful mix of cabaret and dance theatre with professional performers filled with energy there are 14 different scene and each show consists of 75 minutes guaranteeing the experience of a life time. Enjoy the charming show, one that you should not miss out on!
Two types of seats: VIP and Deluxe.
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children over 100 cms will be charged as adult rate
No Show Policy:
- 200 bht / pax will be charged for half day tour
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Any Air ticket & Airport Tax
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
cialis and herbal medications
buy cialis online 20mg
free cialis samples