Nakhon Pathom One Day Trip
Nakhon Pathom was once a place of royal and religious significance—but time and the changing geographic landscape altered the province, shifting its appearance as the sea retreated more than 50 kilometers from Thailand's central plains. Despite the changes, this is still an attractive destination for visitors because the location is convenient (about 50 kilometers from Bangkok), and it houses one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the region.
Since Nakhon Pathom is a short drive from the Thai capital, the area's main sightseeing attractions can be taken in during a quick day trip. Or you can allow a few days for a visit and enjoy everything the area has to offer.
For visiting this often-ignored province, take a look at our program of top tourist attractions in Nakhon Pathom.
Duration : 08.30 - 17.30 hrs.
Pick up from hotel in Bangkok - Meet & Greet by the representative
Depart to Nakorn Pathom Province
Lead to visit SanamChan Palace in the northwest of the town. The massive complex has some interesting buildings in a mixture of Thai and European styles. There are a number of ornate halls that were used as theaters and meeting rooms, as well as the Phiman Pathom Hall, where Rama VI is said to have seen a miraculous vision of Phra Pathom Chedi.
Shopping at Don Wai Market to enjoy the variety kind of Thai seasonal fruits and local products. Then take the boat along Nakornchaisri River Enjoy feeding the fish and Thai way of life along 2 sides of the peaceful river.
Lunch served at the restaurant
Visit Woodland Muangmai, an art village meets fantasy land where several legends and stories known as "Tales of the Wood" are told through hand-sculpted wood. The carvings here are actually all unrelated and come from a private collection encompassing carvings that go as far back as 200 years—but they have been arranged and divided into zones that together tell a story.
Visit Phra Prathom Chedi - the Giant Pagoda as landmark of Nakornpathom. It is known as the "holiest and first among chedis," Phra Pathom Chedi is the single most important attraction in this ancient enclave. At 118 meters, (127 meters including the terraces), it is the tallest Buddhist monument in the world, standing higher even than the famous Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon, Burma.
Depart to hotel in Bangkok. Arrive the hotel in Bangkok with happy memory.
|Number of Person||Rate per person (THB)|
|4 persons||2,700 bht|
|6 persons||2,300 bht|
|8 persons||2,000 bht|
|10 persons||1,900 bht|
|12 persons||1,800 bht|
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 4 years or less than 90 cms will be Free of charge
- - For child over 4 years will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.