Bangkok Landmark One Day Trip
Bangkok’s Landmark Tour : This tour brings you to the most distinguished palace & temples in Bangkok of ;Wat Trimitr, the temple of the Golden Buddha – the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha and also be the world heritage temple by UNESCO – the largest and oldest in Bangkok. Wat Benchamabopit – the marble temple. Wat Arun – Temple of the Dawn.
Duration : 08.30 - 17.30
Pick up from your hotel stay in Bangkok.
Start Bangkok Landmark & City tour ;
Visit Royal Grand Palace, by his royal command, a palace was built to serve not only as his residence but also as the site of administrative offices. The royal compound has been known since then as The Grand Palace. The two earliest buildings erected within the complex were the Dusit Maha Prasat Throne Hall, and the Phra Maha Monthian.
Temple of the Emerald Buddha, commonly known as Wat Phra Sri Rattana Satsadaram in Thai or Wat Phra Kaew, was established by King Rama I in 1782. This temple is located in the area of the Outer Palace to house the Emerald Buddha. The tradition of construction a Buddhist temple in the precincts of the royal palace has existed in Thailand since the Sukhothai period.
Visit Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) or Wat Phra Chetuphon Vimolmangklararam Ratchaworamahavih is one of the largest and oldest temples in Bangkok (Temple of King Rama 1) and be the enshrined of the largest reclining Buddha statue with a length of over 15o feets.
Lunch at the selected local restaurant
Take the long tail boat go along Chaophraya River & Thonburi canal to see the lifestyle of the villagers along both sides of the canals.
Interesting Sites by Canal (Choose one)
- Artist House - located in 250 years old community, the house of puppet troupe (show 14.00 everyday except Wed.)
- Weekend Local Floating Market - Besides the boat venders, there are over 200 stalls on land
- No stopping (Enjoy the long tail boat ride!)
Visit Wat Arun (temple of Dawn) is the first class royal temple. The most well known is "Phra Prang Yai" considered as the most elegant and outstanding art built by skilled craftsmen. The top part of the pagoda is decorated with porcelain and crockery imported from China and rae antiques which has been undergoing restoration until the reign of King Rama 5.
Visit Wat Trimitr which enshrined of the Golden Buddha, Shukhothai Trimitr or Phra Maha Suwan Patimakorn which is the largest pure gold Buddha image in the world. Then explore the China Town (Yaowaraj), here is claimed as the biggest Chinatown in the world and be the important landmark for street food lovers.
Transfer back to the hotel
Arrive the hotel in Bangkok
- All transfers air-conditioned vehicles, including pick-up & drop from airport or hotel
- A local English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All meal as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide & driver
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary
- - For children under 4 years or less than 90 cms will be Free of charge
- - For child over 4 years will be charged as adult rate
- - If have any change in last minute, please feel free to contact our reservation team by +66817217797 at 24 hours in advance, if not the no show will be fully charged.
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here